Actually we had some of our own quality time at the pool when we first got there. Crazy kids (and husband...) It wasn't warm enough outside for me. The pool was heated, but not enough ;) I rolled up my pants and stood in the hot tub for a bit!
As you can see, I'm not the only one who ended up in the hot tub ;)
My Grandfather, Aunt and cousins live in Florida... all within "about" an hour and 15 or so from where we were, so they all came to visit us for a day. It was a fun little reunion! We haven't seen them in a while.... years! So it was over due. We enjoyed homemade lasagnas and salad thanks to my cousin's wife Julie. (Delish by the way....Great job Julie!) It's nice to enjoy good food with family!
My Grampa enjoyed having his two daughters together and some of his grandkids and great grandkids. It was cute to see him playing with my babies :)
A Dad & his Daughters
Grandkids & Great grandkids
Miss getting her giggle on with her great Grampa
My kids requested that we take my cousins Jen and Abby home with us..... If I had my way, I would! They are so good with the kids, and they love them! I'm not sure who was having more fun?
Of course lil Mr. Greyson was a big hit with the ladies too ;)
I guess the kids wore her out! ;)
Bryn was Greyson's buddy that day. I think she just felt like such a big girl "helping" out with him ;)
We celebrated Travis's birthday after dinner. Any excuse to have cake & ice cream!! It really was his birthday that day though, thanks Trav ;) It was a yummy dessert, and you can't have cake without getting it smeared all over your face....
Photo Opp. much!?!?!
Of course we played with our, I mean....the kids light toys! Ryan's dad was having too much fun taking pictures of us playing with them....
We ended our fun family visit with none other than a group photo! First we had to get the lighting right... should we all stand on the balcony? Let's have Ryan take a picture and see if we will all fit in the right lighting....
Eh' too many doors in the back round and too much shadow... let's go down stairs.... BUT... WHO!?!?! Is going to take this group shot? No worries, Julie put in a phone call to the the front desk, and Pedro (Who happened to be from Boston...HA, small world!) Came right up to our room and took a nice family photo of us all. He took a couple...here are a few :)
We really enjoyed our time.....between parks and family.....it was well worth it!
Feeling Blessed!
























No comments:
Post a Comment