Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Family Pictures

One thing I really love to do, is get our family pictures taken every fall. Fall is my favorite time of year, and it's a good time to get it all done..... A family shot, and each kid updated! I can't stand the school pictures, they are so expensive and never turn out quite how I'd like. I mean, the fake tree's and bridge over a creek background, are cute and all.... but I prefer the real deal!

Last fall we didn't do it... I did my own little session, and honestly i thought they came out pretty darn good of the kids! We never ordered any for the wall though, or had a family pic. So we were due!

A sweet friend of mine agreed to come up to our home and do a session for us by the rail road tracks, river and awesome old mill buildings with graffiti. We love the spot, it is so pretty.....and fun for the session! We walk down here a lot, since it is steps from our yard!!! We fell in love and thought it would be the perfect spot for a shoot!

We had a blast! Laughed.... got lot's of smiles... and goofy moments...and she just captured us, and we love them! Of course narrowing it down for the wall is hard! I have all ready ordered my first set of Christmas cards though ;) I always order many lil batches of cards from all different places with deals I find. 10 free here... 40% off here..... so I never have a stack of just one card, there are many! Its fun :)

I have to share a few pics from our shoot... because, well...what would a blog post be without pics....and because they are worth sharing and what's the point of having a great family session, if you aren't going to share!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you my friend for capturing the true us!



~we Love this building~ 


~We were going for "serious" here, I can't count how many times we tried ... it was quite fun, and so hard to keep a straight face! ~



Daddy & his girls..... Momma & my lil guy!




~Serious...(ish)~




~Our Babies... Our World~


LOVE
~This man would move mountain for us~ 




~These people are my everything, They are Perfect to me~ 





Thanks again and props to you my friend:  http://mollyviglionephotography.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment