Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bunnies and Eggs

This past saturday our town had it's annual Easter egg hunt. I honestly thought the only kids in the Bunny picture would be Is and B. I because she has always loved having her picture taken with characters. She was the first in line to have her picture taken with Zoe & Grover from Sesame Street when we visited Sesame place, and she was only 3 at the time. This past summer she was determined to have her picture taken with everyone possible at Disney World. Missa, well pretty much because she didn't have a choice, she was picked up and stuck in the picture ;)
E was very excited though, and wanted to make sure I knew it! "Mom, guess what!?.... I am going to sit with the Easter Bunny!!!"
K man on the other hand kept his distance, making sure he was clear in his orders to keep that bunny away from him, and making sure mom did not pick him up and bring him over there. We obeyed his wishes.



The kids had a blast with their friends & cousins running around and filling their baskets with as many eggs as they could possible find! Missa found one, figured out she could open it and find chocolate, and she was done! Pretty sure I had about 1/2 the eggs that were hidden, in her basket! E and K man both found a few. (when I say found, I mean they picked them up off the grass as fast as they could, seeing they were mostly just spread about to make it easier for the little kids to collect them) 
In the end they all had their fair share... we brought them home and divided them up evenly. NO, mom was not included in that divide! ;)


Here and there we had to stop and have some photo sessions of course


It was a gorgeous day, so we had to spend some time on the playground after.



All in all, the day was great, the weekend was beautiful, and everyone had a great time. You can tell it's spring, because they are FINALLY able to play outside and get all the energy they have stored up over the winter out! Not to mention get all their bumps and bruises in... notice the red mark on Missas nose. That was the product of a "drive way digger"... Yup, she fell right on her face. 
Oh well, it is all good and she managed to not add any more bumps at the playground that day. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment