Occasionally the boy will sleep in a little later.... I stress Occasionally! "I" too, will sometimes sleep in a bit, she really is the best sleeper I have here... if everyone was quiet (HAHAHAHA... not really sure they have learned that definition yet), she would sleep in more often. Most days though, the gang is up and on the couch watching their morning talk shows. Yes, that's what I refer to their cartoons as because they don't sit quietly (remember we don't know that definition yet), they talk their way through the shows.
So with big sisters and brother on the couch, little Missa is able to make her grand entrance... we come down the stairs and her face lights up as she waves her little Miss America wave to her fans. Of course she just eats it up as they all get excited and yell "Good morning "B"... awww your so cute!" No wonder she thinks she is Miss America ;)
Breakfast can not wait at this point, we must eat now or we will perish! Everyone want's something different, so each morning I become a short order cook. ok fine not exactly "cook".... most days they just want cereal or fruit and we are BIG fans of eggo's here... and we love them in any way shape and form they come in! Especially on school mornings when we need to be out of the house by 8:15. Talk about convenience! I would like to give a big shout out to Kellogg's for that one... Thank You! ;) We do like "real" pancakes, and eggs and BACON (HUGE Bacon fans here!!!!) from time to time.
Typical breakfast........
Well, that's the "big" kids. Little Missa starts out in the high chair, quietly enjoying a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Then she moves onto standing at the foot of the high chair, where she likes to enjoy her dry cereal while standing and using the foot rest as her tray.
This way she can walk from chair to chair at the table and get a sampling of what everyone else is having. Yes, she goes from kid to kid, with her mouth wide open yelling "Ah Ah Ah" as if saying "feed me" like a little bird. They do :) they love their little sister and think she is just adorable. (well she is... ) but it's really cute to watch them as they give her bites. This is Missa though... one bite is never enough!
As I sit here at the computer with my bowl of cereal, Missa is of course at my feet.... "AH AH AH" and the rest of the gang is behind me. K man dribbling (if you want to call it that) his tiny little basketball up and down the court..aka... kitchen. While he does this he is yelling a jumbled mess of ... words? As if he is the announcer, and then we here him yell "he shoots and CORES!!! yeeeaaaaaahhhhhh" (yes he say's cores, not scores). The big girls sit on the side lines (kitchen stools) cheering him on ever so loudly, adding in the occasional cheerleader routine.
Well I guess, now that they have moved onto another room and no longer want to play with their adorable baby sister, who is following them around screaming in anger now. I should probably bring this update to a close and try to bring this caos under control. HA... good luck me! ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment