Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

sitting...wondering...

yes I am still wondering "what does our future hold"? We are getting closer and closer to the end of this year long deployment. I know this because our Hershey Kisses are getting lower and lower ;)
I just keep praying for everything to fall into place soon, so that we no longer have to wonder...
I know that it is all in God's hands, and he has a plan for us. Although that doesn't mean we can sit back and do nothing... we need to work hard and God will guide us in the right direction. "Hard working" is an understatement when it comes to my man, he has been going above and beyond for us during this deployment. Doing his job over there, taking classes, doing interviews... there is only so much he can do being there, but whatever he can do.... he does.
We go back and forth as far as being "stressed"
He will stress over things, and I will be the one saying "it's fine, it's all gonna be good." Then it's my turn, I stress, and ask him the same things over and over, and he tells me "it's fine......"
I'm not going to go into detail as far as exactly what we are waiting for. There are some things we just want to keep private... when the time comes, and we "know" then we will see where we go from there. Everything will fall into place, some way, some how... it will.

We were given this hope when we were saved. (If we already have something, we don't need to hope for it. But if we look forward to something we don't yet have, we must wait patiently and confidently)
Romans 8:24-25

Until it does, we just continue having faith, working hard, and praying. 
I have to say, coming into the homestretch here.. we have done good! I have a goal on the top of my white board calendar on my fridge. I guess technically this spot where you wright in your goal, should probably change from month to month? Mine has not, I wrote it in back in September when I bought the white board, and it has remained my goal this entire time....
"Survive"
yup! that's my goal... and it looks like i'm succeeding. So far anyways ;) Hey, we are all still alive right!  I just keep praying that the Lord will continue to bless us as we near the end of this road, and come upon a new one.


No comments:

Post a Comment