The last week or so has flown by, it's been chaos... absolute craziness! The kids last week in their schools, first it was Kale Mans last day of preschool with Mrs. Kara, he has such a sweet little class there, and he has just loved every minute of it, and I have seen him grow so much and learn so much since he has been there. We sure will miss you Mrs. Kara! (But we look forward to being back for Bryn to come give you a run for your money) ;)
Then it was Emma & Isabella's last day. They have had a great journey at HHES, and their teacher Mrs. Conrad is amazing with them. They have so many fun stories to tell about their class, and the fun ways they learn. They too have blossomed so much. They are super excited to write letters to their class and share stories of their new adventures.
Then of course tonight...all these people coming out for us. We felt the love tonight! The kids RAN all night.....
And occasionally sat for a few moments....
We still have a few "see you laters" to do... some we saw tonight, but just couldn't leave it at that. So you know what the next few days will consist of. Then there are these girl... these girls who I have grown up with and grown close too. We share our monthly girls nights and laugh over wine and food... I'm gonna miss that! I'll be back though! ;) And as soon as I am... you bet there will be a girls night planned and ready to go!!
"These are my people
This is where I come from
We're givin' this life everything we've got and then some
It ain't always pretty
But it's real
That's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way
These are my people"
This is where I come from
We're givin' this life everything we've got and then some
It ain't always pretty
But it's real
That's the way we were made
Wouldn't have it any other way
These are my people"
~ love you girls ~
Proverbs 3: 5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct your paths.


You will see all your friends and family again soon! The time here will go by super fast!!!
ReplyDeleteBtw - I nominated you for the Liebster Award (just a fun bloggy thing to do :)). Check it out here: http://heartonguard.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award-woohoo.html