Weren't we JUST talking about ice storms and possible snow in the south!?!?!
We are at the point where we are over missing the snow. Don't get me wrong (I mean come on...you know me!) I'm looking forward to next winter and hoping...(YEP, that's right friends in the North!!!!) HOPING it's just as snowy as it was for you this year! In the mean time, the weather here has been gorgeous. It hasn't gotten to the obnoxiously hot and humid point yet, so it's very enjoyable and tolerable ;) And seriously, I might love the snow, A LOT, but I am human and can't help but enjoy this nice weather too.
That being said...We are enjoying the sun....
The kids were "SO HOT" over the weekend....They just couldn't be outside any longer. Then I reminded them of what is yet to come...... If their hot now, they might melt later. They quickly remembered how hot it will actually get. Anyway... we broke out our bucket ...aka...Ghetto pool from last year. Yes, it is actually the bucket we keep our outdoor toys in...no, I don't plan on getting a pool unless I score a great bargain or it's free ;) We won't be here all summer this year and there's a giant pool right around the corner. Who cares anyway...they love playing in their ghetto pool!
We played with some cool aviators while grocery shopping. We were waiting for Daddy, Emma & Kale Man to meet us and had to try them on. I think everyone needs a pair for the summer!
During the week lil Missa and I try to get in some one on one time between errands and what not.... We had some fun playing on the playground the other day, and she made sure we got some selfies in.....seriously, it was all her...she loves playing with the camera and posing!
Making memories & enjoying the weather



Remind me where you are? Gulfport???
ReplyDeleteWe are at Fort Rucker AL ... about 30-40 mins from the FL panhandle
ReplyDelete