So..... anyway..... my story here is, we stayed home and laid low and enjoyed each other. We cooked (I cooked ;) ) a delicious ham dinner with some tasty fixings... The Easter bunny did stop by, but as usual, kept it pretty low key. Which is how we like it ;) he hid some eggs before he left too, so we started our morning with an egg hunt....well.... AFTER they tore apart their baskets to find their treats!
We watched some movies, played our new card game "ratuki", if you don't have it, I suggest you run right out and purchase it! It's quite the fun lil card game and it's great for all ages as long as they know their numbers from 1-5. Honestly, I can see Ryan and I playing alone after they are in bed some time too ;) It's fun! We ate our dinner, we played outside for a bit and we relaxed. Really a good day over all!











Yummy dinner! Looks like a great day :)
ReplyDelete