Here's to the moms, especially the moms who made my life possible.
First, here's to MY mom! Thank you for raising me right. For bringing me up in a loving home. For dealing with my whining and my drama, for making the smiles happen and creating memories. I know it wasn't always easy (I know more than ever now that I too have 4 babies!) You are an amazing woman. Everything you did was for us, we really do appreciate that! I am so glad I learned from the best.
Thank you
Here's to my mom's mom (My Grammy). A woman who had many bumps in her road, but brought nothing but smiles and good times to my life. Who did everything she possibly could for us kids when we were little, Who had many sleepovers at our house with us, and who I enjoyed sitting at the table with and chatting about anything and everything when I got older. I am so glad she was able to meet my twins, I wish she could have met Kale & Bryn. You left me with great memories of us.
Thank you
Here's to my Nona (My moms step-mom). When I think of her I remember the lake, and scrabble...NO one ever beats Nona at scrabble! Another woman who did so much for all the kids, and made sure everyone was happy, and that no matter where she was, was able to come back to see all her kids and grandkids. So many sleepover at the lake & Alway's a house full of people and good food! I know she would have adored my babies!
Thank you
Here's to my Nana (My dad's mom) One of the strongest women I know! The most loving, thoughtful woman! Always wanting to help everyone & cook for everyone. I enjoy our visits, our chats about anything and everything and most of all, the smile on your face when you see my babies. I adore you and admire you. You are a loving dedicated woman, dedicated to your family!
Thank you
Here's to my Dot (My dad's step-mom) Another courageous woman, who is strong and determined. Always standing tall, and never forgetting anyone. Who also enjoys seeing the little ones laughing and smiling, it's the little things that bring a smile to her face. Simply enjoying the company of family and friends.
Thank you
Here's to my mother in-law. I got a good one ;) I can honestly say, I enjoy spending time with in-laws! A hard working mom. Who raised her son right (I know it wasn't always easy..... I've heard the stories!) ;) You did good making a beautiful life for your family! Making me feel welcomed and loved from day one! Cherishing the grandchildren and helping to make many memories for them as well!
Thank you
Here's to Meme (My mother in-laws mom) by far one of the most caring woman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Who showed up at my door almost daily with things I would need for my babies. Who showered everyone with love, and loved the Lord. She had a heart of gold...and now has wings of gold!
Thank you
Here's to Nana (aka Mummu... my father in-laws mom) I'm pretty sure I fell in love with her Nissu before I fell in love with her grandson ;) A woman of many talents, sewing, and baking.... A huge heart and smile! Light's up when she see's the little ones, and has so many stories to share......and still..... making Nissu! :)
Thank you
Without any of these woman, I wouldn't have the beautiful family I have today... So I am forever grateful to all of them!
Finally... Here's to the amazing babies who made ME a MOM!
Lord Love them, Lord guide them, and Lord protect them always












That's a whole lot of moms! Been lucky to have so many great women in your life!!!
ReplyDelete