Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

He is OFFICIALLY a PILOT!

Graduation was great. Not only is he officially a Pilot... but he earned Distinguished Graduate as well! So proud of him, and all of us really, for making it through this. (I think I had more fun though ;) )

It was a great ceremony, and they gave us plenty of opportunity to take pictures. They made it a point not to move on until we got all the photos we wanted of each step of the ceremony. I had the honor of pinning my pilot with his sterling silver wings! It was a great day!

Pinning his wings









 Check out this bling

 Three Generations 

I think she got it!? 

 Proud lil girl

Well....You get what you get...at least they sat good during the ceremony ;) 

Didn't need many words for this. Proud and Happy cover it. The pictures can tell the story! 


2 comments:

  1. This makes me so crazy happy and teary. I miss our time at flight school. Wish we had been there longer with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too Vanessa! I am still thankful you "showed me the ropes" when we first arrived ;) It is so crazy how you look back and think ...MAN we JUST got here...and then BAM he has his wings and you're packin' up again.....yep....**tear**

      Delete