Pages

Monday, August 11, 2014

Is summer over yet??

I know, I know most of you never want to see summer end... however for me, summer is lasting way too long this year. Seeing it pretty much started back in the end of March! The kids have had an extra long summer this year since they got out before the end of May. They've had fun, but they'll even tell you, they are ready for school.

It's just been crazy... packing up all our stuff not knowing when we would see it again. I don't know if I remember what my couch looks like!? OK I do remember... but I might not much longer. The last time I saw it was June 18th!

We put our house on the market on June 16th (right after the movers came through and boxed everything up) SO..... some of the the kids school things are in storage. My dresses and good shoes are also in storage and I will need them about one week before we see our stuff again. Figures.... but whatever, it is what it is...those are small problems.

So, yes...our house WAS on the market. After a lil over a month we decided to go with renters instead, as we had a few inquiries already. It proved to be the best way to go and we had a great response and had to go through a few applications and meeting people. All said and done... things are looking good there! Thank God...because there were some moments I wanted to jump off a cliff.... peoples questions and 2 cents were enough to make me crazy!!

In the mean time.... we "live" with my parents. Thankful we have that option... but ready for our own house. Don't worry it's no secret ;) They are ready too. The MAIN reason being that our stuff is in storage basically for free since we had the military move us, and they will hold it for us and move it into our new house. Way better than having them deliver it, and then us packing it all up again, hauling it to a new location and unpacking. They will even unpack the boxes for us if we want.... I ask them not to though...I'd rather go box by box and put things away, instead of have my stuff piled everywhere.

We have been house hunting since we arrived back as well...and it's not all it's cracked up to be. AT ALL! That is also falling into place.... but packing everyone up and driving all over creation to see house after house, with issue after issue.... and agreeing...is definitely not all rainbows and sunshine!

So since about 2 days after we arrived in NH our kids have been passing around the "plague".  No exaggeration, every 3 days they would take turns having diarrhea and vomiting. Sounds so fun doesn't it! NOPE!  There was no sign of anything... one would just wake up in the early am and get sick... for about 2-4 hours and then be done...FINE....completely 100% FINE! SO ODD! Then everyone would be healthy for about 3 days...and BAM 4am and someones running to my room. It got to the point I slept with a pallet of blankets, towels and a puke pail in my room, because I knew someone would end up there. Enough to drive you freakin crazy! After about 4 weeks of this nonsense I called the Pediatrician. We came to the conclusion it was most likely the well water...which makes since there have been well issues here. We immediately started using bottled water. It's been a bout 2 weeks now...everyone has felt so much better, even us who weren't actually sick feel better and less "blah"... Then this am...little Missa throws up.... EVERYWHERE! AWWWWWWESSOOOOOOMMMME! UUGGGGGG!!  Called the pedi. AGAIN.... They actually still believe it to be the water and say the little bit she might be getting by drinking from cups cleaned in the water and brushing teeth, could just be making it act up. It makes sense for sure... my kids have never had any issues like this and have been so healthy the past year and half.... so to say I feel like I've been living in a puke/poop nightmare is pretty spot on! I'm pretty sure between that and other things we've been dealing with this summer...there is a dark cloud following me..... I'm ready for sunshine... but not summer anymore... FALL...I want fall and fresh starts!

Life in Alabama was so nice.... this has been chaos and craziness.... bring on Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment