It has been pretty warm here lately so staying in the water has been easy. Lucky for us my parents have a pool, and we have plenty of lake options. They do a lot of pretending... I have over heard them a few times "OK now class, everybody blow bubbles in the water.... now monkey crawl" I love it.
Last night was family swim for the last swim lesson of this session, the girls were jumping in all by themselves, no one catching them, and then swimming. No swimmies! They were SOOO proud of themselves. K man was a little cold, he didn't venture in too far. (It was a little chilly) of course it has been so warm, and then on family swim night its sprinkling and cooler. I had no choice though, I had to get in, B would not have it if we stood and watched... she loves the water! She is a daredevil too... creeping in further and further, she just doesn't care.
At the lake the other day she was dipping her face in and "swimming" like the big kids. So cute!
Here's a few pictures from our lake day, we went with friends. They are all so cute together......
"Missa" & her buddy
"Muggins & Missa" building castles
3 little girlfriends headed in
What a crew!








They are so cute!!! Garrett took 2 weeks of swimming lessons and I just signed him up for two more weeks. He loves it & is doing great. What lake do you go to? Now that i'm not working i'd love to come up for the day and a lake day sounds great. Since all our kids love swimming. So did you sign them up for more sessions?
ReplyDeleteoh yes, they have been doing swim lessons all summer :)
ReplyDelete