Thought I would just do a quick update here ( I know I just did yesterday ) but I couldn't resist snapping some "half asleep" pics of my kids this morning. It was a quiet, peaceful morning..... That is a rarity around here! So it MUST be documented! :)
Em just lounging, watching none other than.... "Curious George" (We love that monkey).... although I think we should start banning the show, It may be rubbing off on Missa just a bit too much. She seems to think she can do all the things George does... including swinging from the highest places possible. Oh B!
Mr. McMuggins (yes that IS Really his nick name) ;) or we call him "McMuggins, Muggins, Mugs" whatever comes out. Of course he is always accompanied by his little furry (kinda mangy) friends. could be any given furry friend, at any given time. He has a few... but Mungo the monkey is Always close by.
This one of course is always wide eyes and bushy tailed! Roaring to go!!! Looks like she was taking in all George had to share this morning, as she sat with her baby and her milk. Trust me.... she did not sit there for long!
Miss I was actually still sleeping when I snuck up on these ones with the camera. She is always the best sleeper.... and if it stayed quiet, she would sleep a lot longer I'm sure.
The quiet doesn't last long around here... and they all soon came to life, danced around, kicked each other, jumped off couches . Some sit and drink their coffee listening to the birds and watching the sun come up. I sip mine as it gets cold, and listen to "MOOOMMMMMMM, AHHHHHHHHH, HE/SHE'S HITTING ME" and more....... there are many high pitched squeals in there too, a bit ear piercing at times.
Well... they needed breakfast of course, so they then went on to consume the entire box of Kellogg's mini muffin tops.......
And with that running start that started off quiet and peaceful this morning.... We Are Off!!!!!!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment