we walked again, to the bowling alley and bowled for 2 hours and had pizza for lunch there. It was the kids first time bowling and they had a blast! We will definitely be doing it more often. Two seconds from home, inexpensive and fun! Ryan and I used to go bowling with friends every weekend (just about) but that was before kids, actually I believe the last time I went bowling I was very pregnant with twins HAHA. So today was very, very fun!
We walked over to burger king after and the kids had some ice cream sundaes. It was a good day for sundaes... the morning was a lil cooler, but still warm, and by the time we left the bowling alley it was about 77*
We headed back to the WOCS barracks after that to finish up our afternoon. We met up there with a friend of Ryan's from class. He was really missing his family today so we kept him company for a bit. Such a nice guy, and the kids took to him very well as soon as Ryan brought him over to the house a few times before WOCS began. We are looking forward to meeting his family in a few days.
Each class has to decide on a "mascot" and they come up with a sign using their class color.
Good job guys!
So yeah, it is safe to say today really was perfect! Bryn and Kale are already out cold and the big girls are falling asleep standing up! Ryan enjoyed every second with us, and the feeling was 100% mutual!
two more sleeps and Ryan and I will be attending the WOCS reception and the next day is graduation! WOOT WOOT!!








No comments:
Post a Comment