YEP it's friday night. We were all in our jammies at 6:30 watching "The cat in the hat" because it's Dr. Suess's birthday of course! We enjoyed our movie night. (we always do)
Now the kids are snug in bed...all sound asleep. I'm sitting here listening to helicopters. That's all good, I love listening to them. I didn't eat dinner tonight...well, at dinner time. I made the kids mac n' cheese and some ham. An easy night, laid back..so we could get down to more important business, like our movie and popcorn.
So once they were in bed, I needed some dinner...decided on a lean cuisine. Yes I like them! The one I had tonight however....not so much. It was gross to be honest. The wine I had with it though was quite good ;) Yeah...so "said lean cuisine" went into the garbage. I continued sipping the delicious wine and scrolled facebook. Hows that for a fantasticly fun Friday night!? Hey whatever, I'd rather be home in my jammies then out anyways. Does that mean I'm...dun-dun-dun....OLD!?!?! Nope..... back to the wine and FB.
OK..done with the wine... now I need ice cream. Yes, I know I don't "NEED" ice cream.... but I "need" ice cream. Come on people, you know me better than that! I do my work out insanity/P90X sessions just for the sake of eating ice cream after the kids are in bed! And so I don't weigh 300lbs....but mostly for the ice cream.
I'm looking forward to a friday when Ryan's home...so we can cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. Or fall asleep...oh really who cares...as long as we are together! That's what counts. I'm so glad after almost 10 years, that's really all that matters to us. :) more like 14 years if we are going back before marriage. I love him!
The kids are looking forward to having him back, they have so much to tell him. Missa has been randomly giving me the pouty lip saying "My daddy come home now??" Awww soon.....very soon! Every time she see's a helicopter...which around here is about every 2 seconds..she asks "Is that my daddy?" again I say...Soon....Very soon!
That sounds like a perfect Friday evening, minus the husband. I loves those nights that just go easy and you can just relax after the kids go to bed. Glad there is an end in sight for him to be home soon!
ReplyDelete