Tonight I began boiling water for pasta...YES that's right folks, I made spaghetti tonight, and it wasn't mush!!!! WOOT! (If you haven't read my post about cooking pasta on a gas range, then either read it, or disregard that, because yes I can cook...especially pasta..haha ) But anyway....I'm pretty sure it was a good 45 minutes before I even got the pasta in the pot between reciting the "clean up" song over and over, grabbing random children as they attempt to flee from the house into the backyard and even further out the gate to the playground....yeah, guess who that was.... Missa? No.... couldn't be.... HAHAHA! So glad i called maintenance the other day and had them come install chain locks on my front and garage door and a pin chain on my slider...utilized that tonight!
I usually don't allow the kids to wear their dress up clothes to the dinner table, for obvious reasons... like I don't want Cinderella covered in marinara sauce. Tonight they arrived dressed as a variety of different characters, I had to send them off to change before we could sit and eat. Well, they Kinda changed.... and really...whatever...pick your battles. So we sat to eat.... however....someone was missing. Where on Earth did that girl go now? Then we hear it....singing....as she comes bouncing down the hallway "Super hero....save the day....MEEEEEEE super hero...need dinner....YEA" That was her little ditty. Then she appeared, and climbed up into her chair...and belted out her tune again...
Thats right...she was a super hero tonight, and she continued to sing all about it through out dinner! She finally got thirsty and needed to refresh her singing voice & we talked her into taking a few bites of her dinner.
(Yes the rest of the gang thought she was absolutely hilarious...and of course...she ate it right up!!! She is such a HAM! Not sure she actually ate too much tonight, but she sang her little heart out and even broke out some moves every now and then. She continues to explain to us through out her show, that she was a super hero....such a cheese ball!



No comments:
Post a Comment