Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I want to go home....no, I don't mean...well yes I do...ok, ok, hear me out....I want to make a trip home to visit. I don't hate it here, but I miss there. I have been praying about it and thinking about it and trying to plan some sort of summer trip. I am a planner, however being an army wife and a planner are an absolutely HORRIBLE combination!! I know I can't plan every second, I am just trying to think of options. I have a few, and I have a great family who will help out as much as they can....as far as the drive....the LONG drive. 
However, life leading up to this possible trip is going to be crazy and we won't be seeing daddy much (at all for a certain period) Then we would leave...not sure how long we would stay up north, but when we got back we would be in a whole other ball game down here, called primary flight school....which will basically be another bout of crazy and schedules will be all over the place. 
I know there may not be any time at all between the 1st crazy and the 2nd crazy, and thats where family/friends help would come in for the trip....however there's a chance there might be some time, and if there is I just keep praying it would work out for daddy to come with us, if even just for a lil bit.
I don't just want him to be able to come, to be my driver...I want him...We want HIM....and his time with us. Family is the center of my universe and I just want as much of that time as I can get....does that  make me selfish? If it does, then fine, I don't care. 
I would love to have a little birthday party for our girls while we are there, so they can get together with their little girlfriends that they miss. I'd also like to make an appt. with Missa's cardiologist since she is due for her 6 month heart appt. this summer. It would be much better, in my opinion, than getting referrals from Dr's we don't know, and who know nothing about her, for other Dr's here (who again) don't know her, and are also at least 3-4 hr's away from the post. Now yeah, obviously a 3-4 hr. drive is much shorter than a 24 hr. drive.... but if we can see people we miss and see Dr's we know, it's worth it.
Anyway... this is a post of my rambling thoughts for the night...so there you have it...thats whats on my mind. Whether anything works out and falls into place...we will just have to....."hurry up and wait"....and see what happens. Wish me luck and sanity!

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose....

No comments:

Post a Comment