Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

back at the hershey kisses

We are at it again....

At least this time it is shorter and our jar doesn't look as bad! Even if the past 24 hours have been CrAzY!!! I can do this.... I can make it.... I swear we will not be down a child (or 2) when he he gets back!!! Although yesterday...and so far today... it will take bedtime to make me feel sane again!! And some chocolate...some ice cream... maybe some wine........ maybe all of the above, but we will        
Survive. Evade. Resist. & Escape!!! And Im talking me here.. me.... (But I know he will too!)





4 comments:

  1. Awwww! I'm sorry that you are having to deal with this again. I think the beginning is always a hard adjustment for those left behind. :( I'm here if ya need anything, even if it's just to vent. Sometimes having someone who understands when you say "this just sucks" is amazing. Just let me know :) kepp your chin up, 'cause yes YOU can do it! You will survive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine just left for SERE on Sunday! Im happy I got to go down there for a quick visit to Enterprise,Ft Walton, and Destin last week after 5 months!! keep you head up! Im doing my best but, you have 4 kiddos you seem like an awesome mom! Any word if they get any leave after SERE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber... I am seriously just seeing this.. been a busy few weeks around here! I hope SERE went quick and painless for you... from your comment im guessing you dont live here at Rucker? Im assuming your husband is flight school by the question though... so hopefully you got a little time to see him after! we were lucky to get about 2 weeks before he started primary.

      Delete
  3. Mine just left for SERE on Monday! Im so happy I got to visit and get in some beach time before he left, hadnt seen him since January! This school seems never ending and they arent even flying yet! any word on if they get any leave after SERE?

    ReplyDelete