Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sweet Christmas

So peaceful 

The stockings were hung...

 Santa Came :)


Christmas turned out to be perfect for us (remember my last post....) ;) Miss "I" woke up feeling much better and was able to enjoy the day! The other 3...well I don't really know who woke who up...they change the story around as they are telling it (haha) but anyway...at 4am I heard a stampede and quickly ran out to catch them before they made it all the way down. One said the other woke them up...the other said no it was her.... yeah...so someone woke two up said "Hey, Santa came....let's go see!" Oh silly littles :) I sent them back to bed and they actually ended up sleeping until about 7:30!!

So we gladly opened gifts then ..........

 She LOVES her couch! 



 OH MY GOSH!!! The Soccer guys he wanted!!!! happy??!! :) 

Karaoke machine & Orbeez Spa!!!!!!!.....OH BOY!!! (haha) 


I just love their excitement! They had the best smiles. So I just kept snapping.....





 Mommy & Daddy had fun too ;)


We had a great morning. Later Nana & Pape came over with Auntie "R" ......so of course there were more gifts....and hugs! 


And Auntie "R" played Santa...and passed out the rest of the gifts...

Warming by the "Fire" (haha) 

 Pape playing with his new camera :)

Daddy showing off his new shirt! :) He says the only difference between him and "The Batman"...is that he can fly ;) 

"Batman" made some pretty good shrimp pasta for dinner though! 

later we enjoyed sweets...LOTS of sweets! We were serenaded by the girls and their new Karaoke machine ;) And we relaxed and enjoyed a drink. It was a good day! 




by the "fire" of course ;)



Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm feeling very blessed! 









No comments:

Post a Comment