trying to save money for this and for that... not so fun! Starting retirement funds.... making sure we have money set aside for emergencies, and trying to save for a family vacation that we would really love to take after this deployment is over. All while waiting to see what our future holds. Somedays I feel like the Earth is spinning, and im just sitting here in the middle watching it all go by so fast and furious!
we will take a vacation if it kills me!! ;) I'm determined to be able to put money away into all these different accounts to make it all work out, while paying the bills and buying groceries. We can do it, and we will! We deserve it right!?!?! I think I'm doing pretty good so far.... let's hope I can keep it up!
I think some people don't focus on whats really important in life... and it is not having the biggest and the best. It is having a healthy happy family. See I think people take things for granted..... and then there are people who don't try at all and get mad at those who do. Am I making sense?
well... see, I've had people say things to me in the past like, "it must be nice to be able to stay home and drive a big car and own a house". Ok seriously!? We all make sacrifices, and we do what we need to do to make this work. We never won the lottery, we are doing what we're doing and we are happy. So you know when we do go on our family vacation.... we do a lot to get there, and we enjoy it to the MAX!
ok sorry I feel like im rambling, but im just thinking and throwing it all out there. Life would be so much more fun if we didn't have to pay bills! ;)
Im not saying that Everyone else takes things for granted. And I'm not saying that I am perfect by any means... I am FAR from perfect. There are just some people who have said things, and it makes me think, "What are they thinking??".
Anyway.... we are saving. It's a bit easier these days to do that, which is nice.... but still we have to work at doing it, and making it happen. I can only pray that whatever the future does hold for us, we will be able to continue to save... and hopefully enjoy that vacation we dream of. Only God knows what is in store for us, and he sure is keeping us in suspense!! ;) Come on Lord.... give it to us, we are ready! ...... I think!?!? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment