We hung out in our jammies for a while this morning. The kids played upstairs for a bit and I did my Insanity work out with good ol' Shaun T..... Shaun T. and I have a love hate relationship, although I'm not sure he knows this. Pretty sure it's all love on his end, he loves working you!
The kids like to join in and work out with me. I find it very unfair that they get way more water breaks than I do! We had breakfast after our workout. I love the way Missa eats her cereal. Or should I say her "yo-yo-milk" ;) which is what she calls cereal w/milk.
Always with a straw. Otherwise she makes a huge mess trying to drink the milk out of her yo-yo. We used to have the bowls with the straws built right in. Not sure what happened to those, but now we just stick a flexi-straw in and call it good! E & I can not resist a photo-op, so when they saw the flash they came running in. Missa decided to share her yo-yo with Em just as I snapped the picture. ;)
The kids asked to watch a movie in Mom & Dad's room this afternoon. What better to do as Mom is trying to change the bedsheets? Oh well, I'll get it all put back together later, in the meantime they play hide n' seek under the comforter. I had to get some more pictures when I went in to check on them and they were surprisingly sitting and watching the movie. They were very into it...
B, K man & E
"I" in the rocking chair ;)
Yes, the T.V. is on one of Daddy trunks from Kuwait. He says it's "Ghetto". I say they were both sitting on the floor in our bedroom, so I put them both to use! Someday another dresser will replace the trunk, but for now, ghetto works for me!
They were watching "Bedtime stories", a favorite here lately. Them sitting so contently however, does not ever last long... so I was sure to capture a few more pictures for proof that it is an occurrence from time to time. Even if it is rare!
"I" loves the rocker (and her robe!) ;)
SO into it! :)
E & Missa
Yes, that would be an ice pack in Missa's hand. Before the calm there was a storm and she got a nice little bump above her eye. No she probably didn't need the ice, but it's fun to carry around, apply it to the bump from time to time, and when not being used on the eye, it is great for licking!
Well, now to think about what to make for dinner. Have a great weekend!







Gotta love drill weekends! My kids never sit still long either, even with a movie in, so those are definitely precious moments! Glad that it was a nice relaxing day!
ReplyDelete