Yep I'm 3 today, so that must mean I can start shaving...... my face.....right mom!?!?!????
Oh little Missa Bryn! Yes, she snuck up and grabbed my razor. She was quiet (yeah, I know, that's never good) She got it down and tried to shave her sweet lil' face. She cut just above her upper lip and just below her bottom and her finger. Not bad (at all) but lips definitely bleed, so she spent the better half of the morning and her nap with a nice little square band aid over her little lip. She won't be shaving again any time soon, I promise!
So, how is it that our baby, the littlest one, is now 3!? I mean usually we have another one turning 1 right about now... but nope, the baby is 3! Oh man :( yes, I admit, this makes me very sad. I love the new milestones, and as much as I love her growing up, I miss the diapers and bottles! I really, honestly do! She knows it too, that's why she hangs onto that binkie so tight at night! ;) And I let her... yup I do.... don't judge me!!! Baby steps folks... for Bryn & Mommy!
(See, she's even holding the binkie in one of her first pics!)
Bryn was born at 5:40am on black Friday. We had already made one trip to the hospital Thanksgiving day, only to be sent home. Yes we missed turkey, and they told me, "Nope don't think that's amniotic fluid, could be a few more weeks" (Bryn was 3 weeks early) WELL... I was not a happy camper! And I knew for a fact that fluid was NOT pee! So we went home, tucked the three bigger kids in (they got turkey with Nana and Pape..... yes I was jealous!) Needless to say, I never went to sleep, started having contractions so I sat for about 3 hours and timed them, because I couldn't sleep. FINALLY, I woke Ryan up and said, that's it, I can't take it we are going back!
We took his parents car in so they could take our kids to their house in our car when they all woke up. We got pulled over on our way.... had no clue where the registration was seeing it wasn't our car. We were definitely not out looking for black Friday deals, so the cop let us continue on to the hospital.
We parked at the main entrance like anyone would do... and it was locked up tight since it was 3 am of course. We decided we should just walk around to the E.R. entrance since it wasn't far (we thought) and that's where the sign on the front doors said to go. Oh I was NOT happy by the time we got there! Then we were drilled as far as where we needed to go when we got there, we couldn't get into the main hospital without them buzzing the doors open for us... Call me crazy, but I thought it was pretty obvious where we were headed! They did finally open the doors thankfully and we made our way up. To make this long story shorter, I was 4cm one minute and about 35 minutes later I was 10 and ready to go... Bryn was almost born on the toilet!
SEE.... she has been spunky from the start!! ;) 1 and maybe a half pushes and the Dr. barley making it there to catch, and out came that beautiful, tiny little red head! We should have known from that moment, she wasn't planning on slowing down any time soon!
What a little ball of fire she has become. She is smart, funny, energetic, and a big ol' handful.... we love every bit of her!
(3 weeks new..her announcement picture...w/the binkie) ;)
(9 months, taken during fam. pics 2 days before daddy left for Kuwait)
1st birthday!!
(birthday buddies @ Chuck-e-cheese)
And of course her 3 year pictures taken recently during our family photo shoot .......
Love my babes! All of them.
"Thank you God for blessing me, letting me be their mom and I can only pray that you would lead me to teach them right and that they would grow in the way of you the Lord! With hearts wide open and full of love!"











No comments:
Post a Comment