Every mother says this... "where did the time go!? How did this happen!?!" I can't answer that because I'm sitting here wondering the very same! How did he go from this tiny little 6lb 13oz, 19 inch baby boy who needed me to do EVERYTHING for him... to this handsome little man who is becoming more and more independent everyday!? Yes, I know, he is only 5, he is still in preschool, he hasn't mastered all his numbers and letters, and doesn't know how to tie his shoes... but I was just saying this about his big sisters, and now they are in 2nd grade. Bittersweet! I love every new milestone and all the fun ages... but I'm not going to lie.... I wish I could just push a button and go back in time to my tiny babies whenever I want!
our sweet new guy a couple hrs old... happy already!
Our little "old man" ;)
Just getting him ready... seeing that he already at 5 yrs old can bat and throw the ball lefty or righty...Red Sox, here he comes!
his 9 month pics... he made the wall at The Picture People, a whole section behind the front desk all Kale. They let me take a pic of it (even though your not supposed to) I couldn't get a good pic of all the ones they had up there... so I went with this one... my fav!
I love these two shots from our family pics taken right before Ryan left for Kuwait. I used these as his 3 yr. pics.
our lil cat in the hat! trick or treat 2010!
1st day of pre-school
The Big 5 Year Old !!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment