It has been fun meeting new people and discovering new things on post daily. The kids have enjoyed trying out all the playgrounds. There are playgrounds every 10 ft. around here... ok maybe a little more than 10 ft. But close! It's great!
I laugh as I watch the weather man on the local news talk about how they are tracking some "Frigid air" coming through, and how we will be "SO Cold!" Highs only in the 40's-50's...jeesh in NH we break out the patio furniture at that point! ;) I know, I know, we are in the South... but I still laugh!
I'm still enjoying hearing the helicopters fly over nightly, it hasn't bothered me one bit. Actually I have come to the conclusion that when we do move back home, I will miss that. Something about it, I just love.
I have been busy making our house a home here, I have unpacked all but two boxes. Those two boxes are just board games... not bad I think! ;) We have begun making memories of this chapter of our life, and having fun as we do...
My mission over the next week and a half, is to find a dress to wear to the "social/dinner" the night before Ryan's graduation. Gotta play the part of an Officers Wife, I hope I do it right! :)







Miss you and loveyou! thanks for the update.. xoxo
ReplyDeleteThat's great you are getting all settled in and enjoying yourself so far. I'm sure you will do great playing the part of an Officers Wife. :) It isn't that hard :) Glad everything is going great so far, even though I'm sure you wish you could see/talk to your husband.
ReplyDelete