We had a conversation with friends last night about organization and closets. Apparently this sparked an interest in him to completely empty his closet and go through everything. In the end he had a few garbage bags full, some to donate, and some just plain garbage. I have to say I am quite impressed, it looks like a new closet and there is actually room for me to hang up his shirts when I do the laundry now. (the little things)
The girls have had a mini vacation the past few days. There was a snow day this past Thursday, and then on Friday a two hour delay. However when I went out to warm up my car to bring them in, I was getting pelted off the head and face with large hail.... it had been freezing rain for about an hour straight at that point and I just decided to shut the car off and let them stay home. It was a short day anyway. They like school, but they were thrilled to have an extra long weekend. Then I realized that Monday is Martin Luther King day and there is no school. Lucky kids!
Missa is all snuggled up in her bed already. She actually asked to go up a little early tonight. (she was one of the two with a fever) I rubber her back for about 5 min. and she was sound asleep! I should have started doing this a week ago! It has worked like a charm the past two days at nap time too. ;) The rest of the gang is on their way upstairs, everyone is falling asleep. It's just one of those sleepy kind of days around here today. And I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it. Despite the slight fevers (and they are just that.... slight...they just need a good sleep) This has been a very nice, put on your sweats, low key day. It's nice to have these from time to time.
Good Night

No comments:
Post a Comment